We spent a day and a half in Venice. Glad we did, but the crowds and heat were a little overwhelming. Venice at night is a much better experience.
- A walking tour with Ricardo ended at a roof-top deck overlooking the Rialto bridge. Epic.
- Mom and Dad let the boys chill at the hotel and headed to a suggested bar for negronis (Tony Bourdain’s quote mentions having two, we may have gone past that).
- Elliot picked out a super-cool snake ring. Watch out fifth graders.
- Toured La Fenice Opera House.
- Walked to Punta della Dogana to get an amazing view of the lagoon.
- Cicchetti, panini sandwiches, and more gelato.